PROCAL DAIRIES X LAMANNA SUPERMARKET INSTAGRAM COMPETITION
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions are applicable to the Procal Dairies x LaManna Supermarket Instagram competition (“the competition”).
2. Entries for the competition open at 5.00pm (AEST), Sunday 17th November, 2019.
3. Entries for the competition close at 11.59pm (AEST), Sunday 1st December, 2019.
4. The competition is managed directly by Procal Dairies and LaManna Direct Pty Ltd.
5. To enter the competition you must meet the following conditions:
6. The prize consists of:
One month’s worth of coffee, valued at $200 RRP, in the form of coffee cards, to be redeemed at LaManna Café, located inside LaManna Supermarket at 10 English Street, Essendon Fields, Victoria, Australia. The prize will expire one month after the winner receives their cards.
Prize is non-transferrable and not redeemable for cash. If for any reason the agreed prize is not available, a product of equal value will be provided.
7. The winner will be selected on Monday 2nd December 2019 via random selection from posts on both @procaldairies and @lamannacafe Instagram pages by a Procal Dairies representative
8. The winner will be notified by direct message on Instagram once the competition closes. Winners will be required to supply their full name, email address, contact phone number and physical postal address.
9. The prize will be sent to the winner’s nominated postal address within Victoria, Australia by LaManna Direct Pty Ltd.
10. If the winner does not respond to the notification message within 48 hours, a secondary winner will be chosen and notified.
11. This competition is being conducted by Procal Dairies, 6/183 – 187 Northbourne Road, Campbellfield, Victoria, 3061, and LaManna Direct Pty Ltd, 10 English Street, Essendon Fields, Victoria, 3041.
12. This competition is not affiliated with Instagram.
Christmas is just around the corner, so we have 5 recipe ideas perfect to impress at your Christmas lunch or dinner. 1. Roasted Carrots with Greek Yoghurt For a simple yet delicious side dish accompaniment, roasted baby carrots topped with a Greek yoghurt, herb and almond sauce is the perfect option! Try our recipe here... READ MORE
We were once again a proud sponsor of the Delphi Bank 26th Greek Film Festival this year for Melbourne, which ran from 9 October to 20 October. The festival also popped up all across Australia, and will finish up in Canberra in December. The Delphi Bank 26th Greek Film Festival is a wonderful event celebrating... READ MORE