PROCAL DAIRIES X LAMANNA SUPERMARKET INSTAGRAM COMPETITION
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions are applicable to the Procal Dairies x LaManna Supermarket Instagram competition (“the competition”).
2. Entries for the competition open at 5.00pm (AEST), Sunday 17th November, 2019.
3. Entries for the competition close at 11.59pm (AEST), Sunday 1st December, 2019.
4. The competition is managed directly by Procal Dairies and LaManna Direct Pty Ltd.
5. To enter the competition you must meet the following conditions:
6. The prize consists of:
One month’s worth of coffee, valued at $200 RRP, in the form of coffee cards, to be redeemed at LaManna Café, located inside LaManna Supermarket at 10 English Street, Essendon Fields, Victoria, Australia. The prize will expire one month after the winner receives their cards.
Prize is non-transferrable and not redeemable for cash. If for any reason the agreed prize is not available, a product of equal value will be provided.
7. The winner will be selected on Monday 2nd December 2019 via random selection from posts on both @procaldairies and @lamannacafe Instagram pages by a Procal Dairies representative
8. The winner will be notified by direct message on Instagram once the competition closes. Winners will be required to supply their full name, email address, contact phone number and physical postal address.
9. The prize will be sent to the winner’s nominated postal address within Victoria, Australia by LaManna Direct Pty Ltd.
10. If the winner does not respond to the notification message within 48 hours, a secondary winner will be chosen and notified.
11. This competition is being conducted by Procal Dairies, 6/183 – 187 Northbourne Road, Campbellfield, Victoria, 3061, and LaManna Direct Pty Ltd, 10 English Street, Essendon Fields, Victoria, 3041.
12. This competition is not affiliated with Instagram.
Procal Dairies were proud to be broadcast partners for the recent Hellenic Australian Chamber of Commerce & Industry (HACCI) Awards 2020, held on November 19. The HACCI Awards celebrated the best and brightest of the Hellenic Australian community, and as a family who is Hellenic Australian ourselves, this is a celebration dear to our... READ MORE
We are very excited to announce that we have won a number of awards for our Pot Set Natural Yoghurt from the recent National Dairy Industry Association of Australia (DIAA) Awards. These awards included a blind taste testing by those within the dairy industry and peers. We were awarded first place, receiving 3 trophies,... READ MORE