PROCAL DAIRIES X LAMANNA SUPERMARKET INSTAGRAM COMPETITION
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions are applicable to the Procal Dairies x LaManna Supermarket Instagram competition (“the competition”).
2. Entries for the competition open at 5.00pm (AEST), Sunday 17th November, 2019.
3. Entries for the competition close at 11.59pm (AEST), Sunday 1st December, 2019.
4. The competition is managed directly by Procal Dairies and LaManna Direct Pty Ltd.
5. To enter the competition you must meet the following conditions:
6. The prize consists of:
One month’s worth of coffee, valued at $200 RRP, in the form of coffee cards, to be redeemed at LaManna Café, located inside LaManna Supermarket at 10 English Street, Essendon Fields, Victoria, Australia. The prize will expire one month after the winner receives their cards.
Prize is non-transferrable and not redeemable for cash. If for any reason the agreed prize is not available, a product of equal value will be provided.
7. The winner will be selected on Monday 2nd December 2019 via random selection from posts on both @procaldairies and @lamannacafe Instagram pages by a Procal Dairies representative
8. The winner will be notified by direct message on Instagram once the competition closes. Winners will be required to supply their full name, email address, contact phone number and physical postal address.
9. The prize will be sent to the winner’s nominated postal address within Victoria, Australia by LaManna Direct Pty Ltd.
10. If the winner does not respond to the notification message within 48 hours, a secondary winner will be chosen and notified.
11. This competition is being conducted by Procal Dairies, 6/183 – 187 Northbourne Road, Campbellfield, Victoria, 3061, and LaManna Direct Pty Ltd, 10 English Street, Essendon Fields, Victoria, 3041.
12. This competition is not affiliated with Instagram.
We are proud to announce that we have once again won a number of awards for our products from the 2020 Dairy Industry Association of Australia (DIAA) Awards of Excellence! PROCAL GOLD WINNING PRODUCTS 5kg Smooth Yoghurt 900g Authentic Greek Yoghurt 2kg Authentic Greek Yoghurt 10Kg Authentic Greek Yoghurt 2Kg Natural Yoghurt PROCAL SILVER WINNING... READ MORE
It’s never been more important to support Australian businesses. Did you know that Procal Dairies is 100% Aussie owned and operated? We are based in Campbellfield in Melbourne, Victoria and are a family business that has been run by the Thyssen family since 2003. We are one of Australia’s largest independent dairy companies, sourcing our... READ MORE