SEVEN WAYS TO USE GREEK YOGHURT
Procal’s Authentic Greek Yoghurt is a delicious choice for a healthy, go-to breakfast or snack – but its role in your life shouldn’t end there!
From baking to barbecuing, and even bringing it into your beauty regime, here are seven ways to use Greek Yoghurt.
– To make a creamy cheesecake that’s on the lighter side, substitute some of the cream cheese with Greek yoghurt.
– For recipes that use sour cream or mayonnaise, replace with Greek yoghurt for a fresher and lighter dish.
– Greek yoghurt is a terrific substitute for butter in cakes and other baked treats. Try our Banana Chia Bread which only uses a ¼ cup of butter, with certainly no compromise on taste.
– Greek yoghurt tenderises meat beautifully. Try it when preparing chicken skewers at your next barbecue.
– Transform Greek yoghurt into moreish ice cream by teaming it with fresh berries and maple syrup for a touch of sweetness. Kids will love this recipe for Frozen Yoghurt Popsicles.
– Hair and skin can also enjoy the benefits of natural Greek Yoghurt. Reduce skin inflammation and redness by adding a layer of yoghurt on the face and leaving for 10 minutes. It’s also a simple remedy for relieving sunburn, giving an immediate cooling and anti-inflammatory effect.
– Create a nourishing deep-conditioning treatment with just two tablespoons of Greek Yoghurt. Leave on your hair for 30 minutes, then rinse for silky smooth hair.
Need breakfast, lunch or snack inspiration? From pancakes and spiced porridge, to dips and smoothies, view our recipe collection featuring a range of Procal products.
Authentic Greek yoghurt not only tastes great on its own, but it’s also a versatile ingredient to have on hand for simple savoury lunch and dinner recipes. Read on for three ideas on how to incorporate Greek yoghurt into your cooking. Sauces Mix Greek yoghurt with spices and herbs like paprika and... READ MORE
It’s that time of year again. The days are shorter, the puffer jackets come out and we all begin to hibernate for the winter. To embrace the cooler weather, we’ve gathered a few of our favourite comfort food recipes to get your day started the right way. WARMING OVERNIGHT PEANUT BUTTER BANANA OATS INGREDIENTS 1/2 cup... READ MORE