SEVEN WAYS TO USE GREEK YOGHURT
Procal’s Authentic Greek Yoghurt is a delicious choice for a healthy, go-to breakfast or snack – but its role in your life shouldn’t end there!
From baking to barbecuing, and even bringing it into your beauty regime, here are seven ways to use Greek Yoghurt.
– To make a creamy cheesecake that’s on the lighter side, substitute some of the cream cheese with Greek yoghurt.
– For recipes that use sour cream or mayonnaise, replace with Greek yoghurt for a fresher and lighter dish.
– Greek yoghurt is a terrific substitute for butter in cakes and other baked treats. Try our Banana Chia Bread which only uses a ¼ cup of butter, with certainly no compromise on taste.
– Greek yoghurt tenderises meat beautifully. Try it when preparing chicken skewers at your next barbecue.
– Transform Greek yoghurt into moreish ice cream by teaming it with fresh berries and maple syrup for a touch of sweetness. Kids will love this recipe for Frozen Yoghurt Popsicles.
– Hair and skin can also enjoy the benefits of natural Greek Yoghurt. Reduce skin inflammation and redness by adding a layer of yoghurt on the face and leaving for 10 minutes. It’s also a simple remedy for relieving sunburn, giving an immediate cooling and anti-inflammatory effect.
– Create a nourishing deep-conditioning treatment with just two tablespoons of Greek Yoghurt. Leave on your hair for 30 minutes, then rinse for silky smooth hair.
Need breakfast, lunch or snack inspiration? From pancakes and spiced porridge, to dips and smoothies, view our recipe collection featuring a range of Procal products.
On Wednesday 5 December, the Procal team joined a special initiative with the Lighthouse Foundation called Wrapping Day which is a key part of their Wishing Tree Christmas campaign. In the lead up to Wrapping Day, the Lighthouse Foundation asks all the children in their care what their Christmas wish is, then the Foundation’s partners... READ MORE
We proudly create a range of dairy products that are loved by Aussies right across the country. We’re known for our fresh milk and range of yoghurts (with a special mention to our multi award-winning Authentic Greek Yoghurt). We also produce fresh cream and sour cream which are perfect for cooking and baking. Here... READ MORE